January 09, 2009

You Never Stop Learning

I'm learning alot from these two books and had to share them :)


Its such a kick that I'm learning just as much from the children's book as I am from the grown-up's book. Why does it always seem like its the simple things that we need to be reminded about?

1 comments:

Rachel said...

Okay, so this book is amazing! I have it and I bought a copy for Laura Jones because it totally reminded me and her love of panda's too. I have read this book to Sam for the last two years. He loves it. I love it! It's AMAZING! I agree with you 100%. I love all the kids, the stories/lessons. It's perfect. Nice! He lost his first tooth. Sam hasn't lost his either, and Sabine only has nine teeth! (Well 7 and 2 halfs if you are counting for reals).