Dillon lost his first tooth over the weekend...finally!
My mom gave us this super cute little tooth fairy pillow a long time ago and when I was somewhere around 17-18 years old and waitressing at the Big O in Corvallis (where Jim and I met) I used to get $2 bill tips and silver dollars from time to time. I saved every one of the $2 bills and coins so my future children would get them from the tooth fairy! I've been saving those for so long now, it was so fun being able to finally do it!
January 12, 2009
1 Tooth Less
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
You have such a cute little family - must be pretty different with all boys than it is for me with all girls.
I didn't know you worked at the Big O! And how cute to have met there!
I think my mom used to work there back in the day as a rollerskating waitress or something (I think they called them car hops)
Post a Comment