April 27, 2010

Haven't seen the blog for a while....

Long time no see for the blog. I'm trying to get myself back in to it and take the time to check out all these changes that has made it harder to post pictures and add text to them. Call me old fashioned if you like. Its been since Christmas that I've posted anything, but that doesn't mean we haven't done anything :) We went looking for leprechans, thought they might be sleeping in that big rusted out "thing" but there were none around.
Jim and I snowmobiled together and vowed to wear helmets next time. The boys went sledding down a snow hill Grandpa made with his excavator....then we had a "little" bonfire - click on the bonfire picture and it should enlarge, its a cute one of Dillon with missing front teeth. :)
We caught a certain technicolor kitty playing in a rainbow cast from the peep hole on the front door....


We went to Benham falls for the first time, Its so pretty out there and I had no idea how fast those rapids were. This was just a few weeks ago and you can still see the snow on the ground in the picture below. It was cold that day. Its still cold today. I'm sick of it being so cold.

Found a good picture of the Yaquina Head Lighthouse too.

1 comments:

Rachel said...

Nice Cat photo...super cool!