December 01, 2009

Thanksgiving & Playing In The Snow

Oregon's win over Arizona - Hey not a bad reaction for a bunch of Die-Hard BEAVERS FANS! The two different angles are kinda neat, I must say...

Even though we had two TV's going (one for the fight and one for the game), I think that this was the first time ever that a live UFC pay-per-view fight was actually PAUSED and the channel changed for a football game! I loved that the entire family came over the hill to Bend for Thanksgiving and a football/fight night, we really had alot of fun! :) The "older boys" (if that term even applies...I mean, are they really all that grown up since they've been hanging out at our house since they were Dillon's age? ;) caught some air in the snow that night - After that I took the boys to Grandpa's house for some sledding and snow fun before he left for Baja for the winter. Brady even went sledding all by himself this time, but that happened after I put the camera away. Of course.
We have free access to the cabin in the woods this winter - it would be so fun to have all you guys bring the kids and come stay with us for a weekend soon, there are a couple of snowmobiles for everyone to drive around and even a little snow sled to pull behind them. If somebody's got a snow board they could be pulled behind a snowmobile too - let me know! Wouldn't that be fun?!

1 comments:

Rachel said...

Fun! I love the Beaver fan shots...and the cool huge sled. My kids will be so jealous when they see these...