October 06, 2007

Pilot Butte



From the top of the Butte, our house is somewhere in the middle of this picture. Off the street shown, we are just "right" of the street and just "right" of a red colored bush/tree - who ever finds it first wins money!!! Just kidding :) The picture above is Brayden trying to keep up with his brothers, its serious business.


This is the view of Pilot Butte right off our street
View from the top...I just love living here!
Another view from the top
Who cares about the view....let run and scream and play and slightly disrupt everyone elses peaceful meditative time....boys, oh boys. Gotta love 'em.



3 comments:

Jared and Lydia said...

I love how the boys' clothes are all in fall hues. That is amazing that just down your street is that hill and those views from the top are to die for. I miss you so much! I am so glad that it looks like you are settling right in to your new home and all the beautiful surroundings. The boys are looking so good! We miss them so much! Love you!

Jessica said...

Lydia - I just love where we live, we are going to be so happy here. The boys and I walk down to the bus stop and back and see the beautiful snowy mountains everyday. The scent of the fresh air and views aren't much of a big deal to folks who have been living here, but I take it all in everyday! We miss you so much too, I love looking at your blog :)

Rachel said...

Jess! What great pics! I love the picture of the boys running around the corner, that is so hilarious! I'm loving it. Congrats on settling in...love the happy school picture too! Wow, and what history at this school-how cool is that?